Konsanszky show. B.E.L. day 2.

 Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Let's wear transparent!! I have always been impressed with the transparent tops, but after this show, I totally fall in love with them. My other huge favourite is the short with lining pocket. I have made myself one last summer, I cutted a stem of old jeans and go. It's comfortable and fits for everything. We saw some really daring outfits during the show, but this time up to a 100% good way.

 Igeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! Hordjuk a transparentet!! Eddig is nagyon tetszettek a kicsit átlátszó merész felsők, de ezután a bemutató után még jobban odavagyok értük. A másik hatalmas kedvencem a rövidnadrág aminek kilóg a zsebbélése. Én már tavaly nyáron csináltam magamnak egy ilyet, levágtam egy régi farmerom szárát és kész is. Kényelmes és szinte mindenhez megy. Láttunk néhány igazán merész ruhát a bemutatón, de ezúttal 100%-ig jó értelemben.

I don't know wath is the problem with the blogger AGAIN, but I can't upload the video, so here is the link for the VIDEO.


Nem tudom, hogy mi a baj a bloggerrel MEGINT de ITT a link a videóhoz.


xoxo, G.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése