Dora Mojzes show. B.E.L. day 1.

 Hmmmm, Dora Mojzes?! The first thing what comes to my mind when I look at her clothes is the self-conscious warrior women who is not afraid of anyone and anything, and do not know the impossible. I made this opininon in myself when I watched her Jeanne d'arc collection, but  I'm still on it, her new collection, called The Roman Legionary, broadcasts this feeling, the warrior amazon's. She incorporated one of the season's most important thing, the patterned leggings so increadible. I think it was also remarkable how she mixed the thousands of colours with the black. On some shirt we saw Miss KK's grotesque figures which are so disproportionate, so unbelievable, that is great, I loved them. But what was the absolute favourite for me?! The shoes. They were designed by Dóri too, and on some pieces there was the same fabric like on the shirt (I don't know if this sentence is correct!:D) ensuring with this the perfect consistency. Right now I want to be a warriror amazon!

 Hmmmm, Mojzes Dóra?! Ha a ruháira nézek először egy igazán öntudatos harcos nő jut az eszembe aki nem fél senkitől és semmitől, valamint nem ismer lehetetlent. A Jeanne d'arc kollekciója nézése közben alakítottam ki magamban ezt a véleményt, amit most is tartok, hiszen a The Roman Legionary névre keresztelt kollekció is teljesen ezt az érzést sugározza, a harcos amazonét. A szezon alapdarabját a mintás leggingset hihetetlenül jól beépítette. Az is figyelemreméltó volt szerintem, ahogy az ezernyi színű darabokat mixelte a feketével. Néhány pólón Miss KK groteszk figuráit láthattuk, amik annyira aránytalanok, annyira hihetetlenek, hogy az már nagyszerű, ezeket imádtam. De hogy mi volt nálam az abszolút kedvenc?! A cipők. Ezeket is Dóri tervezte, és néhány darabon ugyan az az anyag volt, mint ami a felsőn és a ruhán is biztosítva ezzel a tökéletes összhangot. Nem csalódtunk!



























xoxo, G.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése