WTF? Jessica Simpson..

 I don't know what's going on with her, but she looks uglier from one day to the next. The last time THESE photos, and now the picture below. Seriously, I dare not imagine what to come more. Ooo and she will be a mentor in a upcoming reality show, Fashion Star. Don't make me laugh!

 Nem tudom, hogy mi van vele, de ez a nő egyre szörnyebben néz ki. A múltkor EZ  a képsorozat, most meg ez a kép. Komolyan mondom, elképzelni sem merem, hogy mi jön még. Jaa, és még ő fog mentorkodni a hamarosan induló Fashion Star amerikai valóságshowban. Na ne nevettessetek már!
P.S.: Isn't that strange this is the second time I write about Jessica, and this is the second time when I ask WTF???

U.I.: Nem furcsa az, hogy másodjára írok Jessicáról és másodjára teszem a 'WTF?' kategóriába?

xoxo, G.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése