Je Suis Belle show. B.E.L. day 1.

 If I have to say a collection, which I liked the less, I would say the Je Suis Belle's. The clothes designed by Tibor Kiss and Dalma Dévényi did not caught me, there weren't a piece which I say for: "Oh, I would die for that!". The white dresses reminded me for nurse clothes, and I can't understand that why they left the bottoms like that on the some clothes, they looked like a half-done piece. It's a good idea to leave the bottom without sewing, construction were not to pleased. We saw some nice clothes, but those weren't the right one for me. The shoes were pushing the boundaires, but this time not in a good way. But I loved the show's music! 'Else is not worth living, jut for a women!' (Is this sentence correct?!:D)

 Ha nagyon muszáj lenne megneveznem egy kollekciót amely a legkevésbé tetszett a Je Suis Belle-ét mondanám. A Kiss Tibor és Dévényi Dalma által tervezett darabok nem fogtak meg igazán, nem volt köztük egy olyan sem amire az ember hangosan felsóhajt és azt mondja: "Meghalok ezért a ruháért!". A fehér dressek kórházi ápolónő szerkóra emlékeztettek, néhány ruhák pedig nem értem, hogy miért nem dolgozták el az alját. Maga az ötlet jó, hogy hagyják varrás nélkül, a kivitelezés volt az, ami nem tetszett. Volt néhány szép ruha, de számomra azok sem az igaziak. A cipők pedig a határokat feszegették, de ezúttal nem jó értelemben. A show zenéjét viszont imádtam! 'Nem érdemes másért élni, csak a nőkért!' 




































THE DESIGNERS:

xoxo, G.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése