D.I.Y: Sunglasses necklace

For a long time, i have been thinking about, how it would look a sunglasses-necklace. Now I found a yellow glasses what look perfect with my yellow shoes so I made the necklace. You should try it, it only takes a few hours to make it.




Régóta gondolkozom már rajta, hogy nézne ki egy napszemüveges nyaklánc. Most találtam egy sárga szemüveget, amit tökéletes a sárga cipőmhöz így megcsináltam gyorsan a nyakláncot is. Próbáljátok ki, néhány óra alatt kész!

1.step: Choose the sunglasses
First choose the glasses. I chose this one, it's a bit funny, and this is why I like it. It will be perfect for casual looks.


Először válaszd ki a szemüveget. Én ezt választottam, egy kicsit vicces, ezért szeretem. Tökéletes lesz farmerhoz és tornacipőhöz.


2.step: The fabric
I used three kind of fabric: a yellow one, a black one and a red one. You can try to make the necklace with other colors.. anything you want!


Én három fajta anyagokat használtam: sárgát, feketét és pirosat. Megcsinálhatjátok más színekkel is, ami a szemüveghez a legjobban megy!

3.step: The lace
I folded the fabric, but you can do it other way. I thought this three fabric would look good with folding, and I think I was right!;)


Én összehajtottam az anyagot és úgy varrtam meg. Úgy gondoltam, jól fog így kinézni és azt hiszem, igazam lett!;)






4.(the last) step:
Now the only thing you have to do is sew the lace on the glass. And your new neklace is done!

Az utolsó dolog amit csinálnod kell az az, hogy rávarrod a láncot, vagyis az anyagokat a szemüvegre és már kész is!


 P.S.: Hope you like it!:)
U.I: Remélem tetszik!:)

xoxo, G.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése