WTF??? Dr. Martens launch clothing line

 When I first heared that the iconic shoe brand Dr. Martens designs clothes, I did not want to belive it. I know, I know, many people love the brand and their shoes, and I have to admit that there are very models in the collections, but I don't like it at all, not my style. But leave the shoes, let's look the pieces of the collection. (If we can call it for a collection.) Totally simple plaid shirts make the foundation. If I open the oldest closet at home, maybe in can find something like this, these were fashionable when I was born, I think, whatever. Women's blouses are long, a huge innovation, that's the only hing I can say. Unfortunately, I can't find more pictures of the pieces of the collection, but I think these are quite enough, enough to deter me. Simple shapes, nothing new, and some pieces are ugly, in my opinion.

Amikor először meghallottam, hogy az ikonikus bakancsmárka a Dr. Martens ruhákat tervez akkor el sem akartam hinni. Tudom, tudom, hogy sokan imádják a márkát és a cipőit, és el kell ismernem, hogy tényleg vannak nagyon jó darabjaik, ám ezek elég ritkák. Nem az én stílusom, az biztos. De hagyjuk is a a cipőit, nézzük a kollekciót. (Már ha ezt annak lehet nevezni.) Teljesen egyszerű kockás ingek képezik az alapot. Ha nagyon elkezdenék keresni talán találnék itthon is ilyen ingeket a szekrény legmélyebb zugaiban, talán akkor lehettek divatban mikor megszülettem, mindegy. A női ingek pedig hosszúak, hatalmas újítás mondhatom. Sajnos túl sok képet nem találok a kollekció darabjairól, de azt hiszem, hogy ennyi bőven elég, elég ahhoz, hogy elrettentsen. Egyszerű formák, semmi új, néhány darab pedig rendesen csúnya szerintem.




A message for Dr. Martens (I don't think that he read this blog, but never know.) :Please stay at the shoes, you're so good in that and please, please STOP DESIGN CLOTHES!!


Egy üzenet Dr. Martensnek (Nemhiszem, hogy olvasná a blogomat, de ki tudja.) :Kérlek maradj a cipő tervezésnél abban full jó vagy, és kérve kérlek HAGYD ABBA A RUHATERVEZÉST!!

Thanks, G.

xoxo, G.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése